Happy October! This is such a beautiful time of year to be by the coast – the space, the scenery – it really blows those cobwebs away! Here are our Top 5 Reasons to visit Norfolk this Autumn and Winter:
- The quality of light. The sun is bright and the sky is often clear so there is an abundance of bright sunny days with long, contrasting shadows. Great for taking stunning photographs 📷
- Walking / cycling. The weather is perfect for trips along the coast. Cool enough to go for a nice long trek followed by a delicious piece of cake and a hot coffee, or pub lunch, in one of the many local independent eateries🚶♂️☕️
- So much space. Cromer is very peaceful at this time of year so you’ll find many tranquil places and unspoilt views to enable you to just ‘be’ – to clear your mind, rest your body and reset your soul ❤️
- The sea is beautiful to watch and if you fancy taking it a bit further, if you’re into surfing, it’s a great time of year to ‘go for a wave’. Cromer is very popular with surfers, paddleboarders and sea swimmers. There is also a surf school if you haven’t tried but fancy giving it a go! (Search ‘Glide Surf’) 🏄♂️
- Looking forward to ‘coming home’ to No4 Cromer after a walk in the crisp autumn air. Coming back to a cosy, welcoming, warm house with everything you need to make your stay special 💕
If any of this sounds like your cup of tea (or coffee), check out our rooms and book yourself a much-deserved break.
Book at www.no4cromer.com